- Computer Diagnostics Specialist
- Computer (PCM) "Flash" Reprogramming
- Replacement Key Fobs/Key Programming
- Anti-Theft Systems/Vehicle Security
- Driveability & Engine Performance Diagnostics
- Instrumentation/Instrument Cluster Repairs
- Fuel System Service/Repairs
- Electrical/Electronics Specialist
- Hybrid Vehicle Service and Repair
- Electric Vehicle Service and Repair
- Battery Sales and Service
- Alternators, Generators, Starters
- Engine Performance Specialist, Gas or Diesel
- Electronic Component Repairs
- Air Conditioning Service & Repairs
- Preventive Maintenance Services
- Carburetion Specialist
- Brake Repair Specialist
- 4 Wheel Drive and All Wheel Drive Service/Repairs
- Bearings, Gears and Axles
***Any Year. Any Make. Any Model.***
Auto Computer & Electronics was established in Whatcom County in 1992.
We've had the honor of serving thousands of customers in this community for 24 years and we expect to for many more years to come.
We believe in being loyal to our customers and doing what is necessary to make sure you are completely satisfied with the service we provide.
We have attained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a clean record of no complaints or unfavorable activity in 21 years and that's saying something!
Don't take our word for it, check for yourself by clicking on the BBB logo above. The logo will take you directly to the Better Business Bureau page for our company.
We've made it a goal to provide the highest quality vehicle service possible at the best possible value for your dollar. We also strive to make sure that every vehicle leaves properly diagnosed and properly repaired for your total confidence and complete motoring satisfaction.
--- Aside from this website and related facebook page, Auto Computer & Electronics does NOT do ANY email, telephone or other marketing.
---Customer information is NOT shared with any third parties.
---Auto Computer & Electronics does NOT sell computers, or do mail order repairs. We are a local automotive repair facility.
(Click 'check engine' image above for more information about instrumentation symbols, colors and what they mean.)
Auto Computer & Electronics
1215 E. Smith Rd.
Bellingham, WA 98226
Normal Business Hours:
MONDAY - FRIDAY
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(Excluding federal holidays)
Drop Off or Call For Appointment
(There is a PIN controlled security gate that closes after hours. Emergency Service Available. NIGHT DROP AVAILABLE.)
(Click image for special)
1st Quarter - 2017
Auto Computer & Electronics, LLC
Contact Auto Computer directly:
You can use this simple form to ask questions, schedule an appointment for repairs or service, or to request a written estimate of repairs.
If you are requesting an estimate, please be sure to include your name, full vehicle information including year, make, model, engine size and complete vehicle VIN number. Estimates will be sent back to you in pdf form via email.
Emailed questions and appointment scheduling will get a response within 1 business day. Please allow 3 business days for written estimates.
(PLEASE NOTE: Local use only. I don't respond to out of area requests.)